Terms and Conditions
1. The tenant warrants that the subjects let are to be used for the purposes of a holiday.
2. The tenant shall not sub-let the premises or any part thereof.
3. The number of people occupying the house shall not exceed 8 including babies.
4. The tenant obliges himself to vacate the premises without demand at the termination of the period of hire.
5. Rental begins at 4pm on the day of arrival and ends at 10am on the day of departure. If you arrive earlier than 4pm we will not be able to acccommodate you as the house will not be ready.
6. The owner may treat the booking as cancelled if the balance of the payment is not sent by the date agreed in the booking agreement.
7. The tenant shall at all times keep the premises in a clean and tidy condition. No smoking is permitted inside the house. The premises must be left at the end of the hire in the same condition as found at the start.
8. The hirer undertakes to relieve the owner from any liability for damage of injury however caused by any member of his party.
9. The owner accepts no responsibility for loss. Injury or damage to any member of the hirers party of their property howsoever caused, arising in any manner out of the of the premises.
10. Once a deposit has been received no refund will be given if the holiday is cancelled for whatever reason. The deposit is £100 and the balance is to be paid on arrival.
11. No all male or all female parties allowed without prior notification and agreement in writing.
12. The hirer must seek agreement from the owner if inviting guests to their house during the period of the stay. No guests will be permitted to remain overnight in the house.